Re: [NTLK] (Wireless cards) - odd behavior in Mail of this thread..

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 23:35:40 PDT

   Has anyone else noticed this thread acing strangely in OSX Mail
(which has jumped from "Battery Life" to "Wireless Keyboard" and no
subject at all - I assume the Message-IDs tie them all together) I can
open it, but can't close it [left arrow key] from any other place other
than the "overview message" or the last message) The highlighting of
the message list also is all screwed up - when I skip over a message,
the messages I leave will have a *white* background, not the
traditional light blue. And sometimes only "part" of a line will
highlight - though this is not at all consistent.

   All of this behavior is repeatable (except for that last part) - at
least this invocation of Mail - if I restart it may go away. I'm
wondering if anyone else is seeing this, and if it's thus more probably
a bug in Mail. (Darn - I reinstalled OSX just last week because my
system was acting a bit to strangely - now it seems to be acting *more*
strangely - can't wait for 10.4 to come out..)

Jim