[NTLK] Newton Stuff

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 03:58:15 PDT

Hello Listers (there's that Red Dwarf feeling
again...),

I don't know if this is old news, but
www.shrevesystems.com has some Newton stuff for sale
(as well as old Mac stuff). There's some MP130s,
keyboards, Newton leather carrying cases (only $2 -
Holy Toledo!), 16 meg memory cards, and some old Apple
laser and inkjet printers that should be
Newt-compatible. All of it is reasonable priced, and
there are some outright bargains (like the case
mentioned above). Can't find a Keyspan adaptor? Buy
an old Mac with the 8-pin serial port built right in
for less than $50!
I bought my MP130, a case, and a 16 meg card from them
and they seem to be pretty reputable.
I don't work for them or anything, so this isn't an
ad...just thought I'd share the Newton love...

Matthew