Re: [NTLK] OT people in your imagination

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 01:43:54 PDT

On 10-jun-04, at 14:00, mimi wrote:
> or what does frank look like
> i'm afraid to guess, after meeting robert benschop

I guess I brought that upon myself ;-)

> perhaps european computer lovers especially troglodytes are a
> different breed to our north american stereotypes

Are we talking about
1.
a. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in
caves, dens, or holes.
b. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or
brutish.
2.
a. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
b. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.

> the thing that's surprising to me is how young the old icons of newton
> seem
> to be....

True, you surprised me too...

Robert Benschop