[NTLK] FW: Re listing on ebay, Hiroshi's driver, etc.

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 07:24:08 PDT

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone got this but I got this this morning.
I suggested a personal posting of this would be appropriate to clear the
air.
Replied back that no longer on NTLK.
I thought it would be good for everyone to read this.

I can not represent the person but I can forgive the error.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

>From: "Gilgamesh" <gilgamesh21_at_hotmail.com>
>To: <sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re listing on ebay, Hiroshi's driver, etc.
>Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 00:24:01 -0700
>
>To Newtontalk list member Sonny Hung,
>
>Below is a copy of an email I sent to Hiroshi this evening, in response to
>comments I received from someone on the Newtontalk list that contained your
>email address. The comments concerend several listings on eBay of mine.
>
>What I truly thought to be
>a legitimate, ethical, carefully worded, reasonably priced and quite
>helpful
>item on eBay has had unintended and negative consequences. If it's true
>that
>access has been shut down to the WaveLan driver because of my eBay listing,
>then I want to do whatever is necessary to resolve it as soon as possible.
>Please feel free to post this message on the Newtontalk list on my
>behalf. Maybe that will help set matters straight.
>
>The thing is, I'm a devoted user of Newtons (though by no means an expert),
>and this card was intended as a way of making the experience better and
>easier for newcomers -- because it's something I would have loved to have
>when I was starting out.

Getting married? Find great tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life
Events. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married