Re: [NTLK] Meeting some of us

From: Betty (bettyy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 13 2004 - 00:19:53 PDT

I'm in Sacramento. I've been wanting to go to the SNUG meeting for some time but the meetings are on the evening of the last Tuesday of the month and I have a standing meeting in the morning of the last Wednesday of every month. However, it looks like they're thinking of moving the meeting to the afternoon so I may be able to get to SNUG, stay over with my brother in SF then make it back to Sacramento for my meeting on Wednesday.

Betty