Re: [NTLK] Shut the H&ll up, already!

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 15:56:06 PDT

Someone whose name I'm polite enough not to mention said:

> Sonny, Marty, Richard, and Eric, are you people complete
> idiots? I think that you are, because you refuse to let
> the wi-fi driver thread die quietly.
> Add something meaningful, or don't bother posting.

I think I did (although my post was one of the longest
in this particular thread) add something meaningful.
Nobody had taken the trouble to point out that the driver
is shareware, that shareware is supposed to be shared, and
that there's no wrong done here.

Have a very nice day. Go out and take a deep breath or two.

Idiot #5 (formerly known by the name of Frank)

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de