Re: [NTLK] Lucent wavelan Bronze

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:07:11 PDT

I haven't tried wireless on the Newt since the beta driver, but back then I
was using a Bronze Turbo with no problems at all.

FWIW, I usually use my Bronze on a box running Linux. I noticed a while back
that it was reporting itself as supporting 48- (40?) bit WEP. I assume that
this was the result of one of the firmware updates, probably the same one
that upgraded the Silver cards to 128-bit. So, if you've got one, it may be
worth making sure the firmware is at the latest revision.

<<<john>>>