[NTLK] Looking for Christie

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 13:43:44 PDT

Hi gang,

today I received an envelope with Newton travel software
that I did not expect. Maybe it is a gift from an anonymous
benefactor, maybe I'm just too old to remember about it,
or maybe it was supposed to be sent to someone else.
It was sent by a person named Christie in SJ CA 95129, USA.
Not sure if this is the first or the last name.
I do know the street, too, but I'd rather not post the full
address here.
If you are that person or know him / her, could you please
get in touch or let me know the eMail address?

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de