Re: [NTLK] Newton Quicktime movie?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 18 2004 - 16:43:14 PDT

dlandown_at_chroma.med.miami.edu wrote:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

>http://www.xrce.xerox.com/competencies/content-analysis/homepage.en.html
>which seemed to be offering a movie about the Newton. It said
>Newton Satchel: uses infra-red communication to other Newtons,
>so it could be deployed without the need for the extensive
>infrastructure required by the Tab system.  The Newton Satchel
>Movie - Quicktime: 5 minutes & 44Mbytes!

I'm trying to pull this page up but it's really slow....
I checke the other file for the Tab Satchel and it finally loaded larger
than listed...

Maybe the Newton Satchel will eventually load up....
I'm already 11 mins and counting.... maybe too many people trying to access
this right now...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family