[NTLK] Airnet2000CF+BLunt

From: Edmund Blackadder (edmund_at_helmug.gr)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 04:47:30 PDT

Hi list,

I bought an Airnet 2000 CF card (with the purple antenna).

I have installed Blunt, Nitro , Neo , IC/VC. the NIE modules, httplib
etc.

Now when i open Bluetooth Setup onmy newton, i g to prefs, I set the
location of the card, its type and speed, and the i tap on "Discover"
to find my ericsson mobile phone.

But when i tap discover my newton hangs..

Many many resets, differents settings of type and speed and all the
same..it hangs...

Do you have any idea why is this happening?

The blinking light in the card is on though..

Kostas