[NTLK] PDF for Newton ?

From: Mircea Boari (mirceab_at_tag.starnets.ro)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 13:56:36 PDT

Hi Dan --

and thank you for this message also.
It was the only reply for this thread, so there will be no "overview" :)

You are right, there exists a recent thread regarding "PDF coversion"
and a wealth of older material.
But there is nothing about a straight PDF reader capability for the Newton.
All the solutions I have read about, come with some caveat or
inconveniency... But, then, I gues we should get used to living like
that :)

SIncerely,