[NTLK] FS: Seimans Pocket Reader

From: Matthew Reidsma (matthew_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2004 - 19:12:01 PDT

I have my essentially new in the box Pocket Reader for sale. Everything is included: CD, box, cables, manual, case, and even the original batteries. I installed the Newton Software a while ago, fidd1ed with it for about 5 minutes, and gave up. I've realized that I really don't need another shiny gizmo to hook up to the Newton. Hopefully someone with more time and patience than I can figure out how to get it working. Asking $30 plus shipping anywhere in the world from Boston , U.S.A. I take Paypal or real money. My eBay id is olddirtyvegan, 130+ positives with no negs or neutrals. Email me off list if interested.
Thanks!

--
Matthew Reidsma
matthew_at_reidsrow.com