Re: [NTLK] Airnet2000CF+BLunt

From: frank (frank.www_at_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 04:25:18 PDT

Hi,

I also have a 2000D-CF wich is not working. I could lend it to you.

On comment to blunt: Great software, well working with a pico-card. But
I had to disable the SysPatch0.6b, otherwise the Newton always rebooted
during discover-process. (Upgraded US 2000)

Greetings, Frank Habermann
frank.www-ät-gmx.de