[NTLK] [OT?] Wireless Mac AP question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 13:55:36 PDT

<Please forgive the slip up that previous post got loose...slip of the
fingers...>

Ok, I was wondering if the Old or New AP from Apple is able to be used with
a PC in a PC only environment? I'm still waiting to get a Mac and wanted
advice on the use it in a PC environment as I only have PCs and my Newts for
now...

Is there anything I can do to configure them with a PC? I'm in the process
of investigating on the topis to prepare in case one becomes available and I
can afford it...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family