Re: [NTLK] Damaged ethernet card

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 23:29:22 PDT

If the card works fine in a Mac, then I assume the problem is rather located
in the Newt.
You can try the card in the other slot and/or try another card in the first
slot to check whether the PCMCIA slot is working fine.
And of course this is also a matter of having the correct drivers: e.g. the
3com card will not be recognised without having the correct driver.

Cheers
Johannes