[NTLK] MP2100 list and icon view/sleep prefs

From: Lance Baker (lance.baker_at_lycos.com)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 18:05:01 PDT

> > >1.…How do I get back to the list view? Is the only way to transfer the apps to the card from this list view?…

> Try clicking the little black circle in the dock.

What black circle? Do you mean looking at icon entitle "dock" or somewhere else on the screen? Where should I be when I click on this circle?

> >3. Also, does anyone know how to set the computer to never (or at least not until a defined time after the last use) turn off the
> >light while I am using it?…
> >

> Prefs -> Sleep

Where do I find the Prefs? When I am using Avi's Backdrop, if I click on the "I" button I can see the "prefs" but this doesn't show sleep as an option

Thanks for the reply.