Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo for (private) sale? Linking notes to to-dos

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 23:21:00 PDT

on 6/24/04 5:15 AM, Lance Baker at lance.baker_at_lycos.com wrote:

> Do you remember which one you preferred when you did the test?
>
> MoreInfo, Dateman, or ActionNames?

Believe it or not, I think it was a toss-up between MI and DateMan. I stuck
with AN, however, for myself. :-) I really like some of DateMan's interface
options, but MI is even more complete in how it integrates with your OS.

LOL! I just went to the archives, and discovered that it doesn't go back far
enough.... And now that I think of it, I problably wrote it back when Sean
was ListDad! oops. Sorry.... But in any case, there are demos of the three,
so you can play with them to see which you like best. Just do be aware that
moving data between them can corrupt your soups horribly. I mentioned this
in my email. Both MI and Dateman messed up my todos soups, but that might
have been because they tried to read the soup that AN modified from
exporting from AN...

But in my experience, I've had more problems with to do soups than any other
soups. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland