Re: [NTLK] Connecting to the Internet with a T610

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 03:40:11 PDT

Aux environs du 26/06/04 à 3:01 -0700, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK]
Connecting to the Internet with a T610", Martin Joseph prit sa plus
belle plume pour écrire les mots suivants:
>I don't know what SFR is, but I suppose that is your phone company?

Yes.

>On the t68i I had to navigate to WAP services/options/common/Password
>list and turn that off.

The closest I have is Connections/WAP Options/Passwords/Memorize Passwords
It was on. I did turn it off. Same error :(

>Also where you have foo I left blank,

I tried blank as well (Internet Setup says "<None>"), but I still get
the same error. Same error as well if I do put a space for the user
name.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/