Re: [NTLK] Wireless connection woes

From: David Hitt (dhitt_at_hatbag.net)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 11:10:34 PDT

Still clueless on getting my wifi Newt connected to the internet.
As best I can tell, it is connecting to my wireless base station, it
just isn't getting beyond that to the internet.
I'm not even sure which settings would affect that.
Any thoughts?
I tried removing nBlog and NewtChat, since before I installed those, I
could at least send e-mail to myself, but that didn't work.
Which leads to another question: I considered just removing all the
internet and networking packages I had installed and putting them back
in one by one, but I wasn't sure if that would work. Would that kill
any erroneous settings I had entered, or would the preference files
still be there when I reinstalled everything?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm just stumped here.
Thanks in advance.
David