[NTLK] AW: OT: Rob - Paris etc.

From: Isaac (Newton_at_spymac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 13:20:52 PDT

> And the spouse doesn't even know this yet ;-)
> (she classifies the whole Newton department of my life under 'madness
> she can live with but completely fails to understand' and she
> might be right ;-)
Mine used a MP2100 which I gave her for her 3 months sabbatical in Newcastle
in UK. She learned to like an electronic agenda, notes and addressbook but
finally she got a Palm-toy from her company and became even test person for
new hard- and software. She went thru several Palm generations and types,
one with wlan and bluetooth but only mono audio and another one with kbd,
stero but w/o wlan and so on. She even did the salt water test :-) and I
think a Newton would not have suffered as much as the Palm did because we
can remove the accus and cards quite quickly. Provided one finds the
submerged device quickly enough :-)
Thus finally my wife accepts the Newton but to travel to Paris I will
probably take her too and go out with her in the quartier latin, or wherever
good places to dance to Salsa music.

BTW, is there some listees which know those good places in Paris?

Marco