Re: [NTLK] [OT] Pros (was Re: Frozen Newton Project Rebirth)

From: Matt Lichtenberg (klich_at_peoplepc.com)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 16:05:00 PDT

May I say for the record:
I work at a motorcycle/ATV/watercraft shop over here in the US. (If
you're in the St. Louis, Missouri area, give me a holler.)
We mechanics are very closely regulated by the state, as well as trained
by the big 5 (Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Harley-Davidson), as
well as by Bombardier.
I would say, not counting any differences between Europe and the US,
although I would agree that some mechanics aren't too bright, they know
their bikes, and your experiences are the exception, and not the rule.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program.
-Matt

On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, at 17:28:51 +0200, Simon Stapleton
(simon_at_tufty.co.uk) stated: