[NTLK] AW: Frozen Newton Project Rebirth

From: Isaac (Newton_at_spymac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 08:55:20 PDT

> Basic Offering:
> - Only for the top and bottom case and screen flip cover.
> Frank suggested this, I too had this in mind already as this would lower
cost
> and make this project more likely to succeed.
What about reducing it in the very first run to the lid only? The lid always
breaks at the hinges or tilt parts and I would really like to buy about
1...3 transparent lids. And maybe the number of orders for lids only is
anyway higher than for whole case sets and thus the manufacturing would pay
better. Beside that the lid is easier to produce because of its simpler
form.

Marco

P.S.: I´m writing this on a tablet PEECEE (sorry) because I have to wait
until the wireless AP with two (!!!) DWL-650 (w/o + !!!) is lower priced. It
was at 120 CHF (about 100USD, ouch...) HWR on the Tablet is horrrrible!