Re: [NTLK] Happy WWDC (10AM Pacific)

From: RossO (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 13:22:42 PDT

On Jun 28, 2004, at 12:29 PM, Wyatt Biessel wrote:
> cool new monitors though, and new features to Tiger Check it out:
> http://www.apple.com

Is this the iSync we've been waiting for?

< http://www.apple.com/macosx/tiger/sync.html >

In Sync with Developers: System-wide availability of sync services
means that developers can now easily incorporate syncing capabilities
into their applications. Tiger’s sync engine is extendable, so
developers can go beyond synchronizing calendars, bookmarks and contact
lists.

...Ross...

--
Newton Owner since 1999: MP2000, Wi-Fi, OS X syncing, Avi's Backdrop,
MMC/SD-based storage via ATAdapter, occasional Web server.