[NTLK] DC Area Developer Needed

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 06:32:03 PDT

Howdy. In my quest to resurrect and offer customization services for
Out of Pocket (expense reporting program), I'm in need of a sit down
with a developer in the area - I've got all the NTK project files, but
as a relative newbie to development for the Newton, I'm not sure where
everything goes, and how best to go about the customization. If anyone
is interested in helping out, we could meet somewhere in the area, and
go over the files. Wish I could go to Paris, but that's a
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit expensive and not in the budget, albeit a perfect
forum for the help I need, and I'm sure will be a meeting a lot of us
regret not being able to attend.

Thanks,
Dave