[NTLK] WWNC Supplies

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 17:26:03 PDT

NEWTON-TALKers in the US or Canada

Frank Gruendel and WWNC needs your help. Frank (at his own expense)
purchased three Newton eMates with damaged display ribbons to
demonstrate the repair.
I had them delivered to me because the seller would not ship to Europe.
If you plan to attend the WWNC in Paris and are willing to carry three
eMates for Frank to use in a demonstration, please contact me ASAP.

I will ship to Europe if necessary but I would feel more confident if
someone who was attending carried them

Woody