Re: [NTLK] Emate keeps crashing when I turn on the light

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 07:27:36 PST

I want to be clear...I don't have any idea what is going on, but the
first thing I would do is backup and do a brain wipe. Check to see if
this cured the problem. if so restore all except system info.
If the problem is not cured then open the case to look for possible
short in the backlight wires.
Woody