Re: [NTLK] newton software website

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 14:16:56 PST

I GUESS who ever forgot to close the page noticed the extra traffic after your post. its gone already.....

LAG
Vaguely Radio <vradio_at_maine.rr.com> wrote:
Hey all -

Whilst googling for NewtPaint today (I bought it from Landware, but I
just can't wait until the order is processed tomorrow, the creative
juices are flowing!) I came across this site, which everyone here
probably knows, but just in case you don't:

http://www.pilotzone.com/newton/

...contains a fair amount of Newton freeware/shareware. It's quite
likely that it's almost all up there on UNNA already, but in case one
or two slipped through it might be worth a look. NewtPaint is there,
for example- very likely a demo version, but I've uploaded it to the
UNNA submission queue anyway since it would appear it's not yet on our
most favouritest file repository.