Re: [NTLK] Keep an eye out at The Computer Museum.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 19:20:46 PST

        Then I'm wrong about the name--this is more like a tablet. Maybe a
WALT? I didn't want to press him too hard as it was a social function.
  He was surprised to see me using the Stowaway keyboard as well--I
gather he has a couple of 120's in storage, but outside of having just
gotten e-mail about Newtendo he hasn't kept up with the Newton
community.

On Monday, March 1, 2004, at 06:21 PM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> The "Cadillac" was the first fully designed and functional prototype.
> You can
> see it at Newton Secrets Secret Newtons:
>
> http://www.a-in-a-circle.com/newton/
>
> I'm not sure about the other one.

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net