Re: [NTLK] Guess what? Two new Newton eBooks for you!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 2004 - 22:18:16 PST

on 3/1/04 8:34 PM, DJ Vollkasko at DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net wrote:

> P.S.: When I asked the other day about Old Testament and New Testament
> Apogrypha, I was serious, folks - anybody got those as nice Newton books?

Those have been done several times. There used to be multiple formats on
AOL. I don't know, however, if they are on the web anywhere... The package I
had was a separate ebook for each book of the Bible, in Classic size. I may
still have that, in fact, on a CD somewhere.... I use TheMessage nowadays,
which is nicer, IMO.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland