[NTLK] Central Florida NUG March 21st

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 12:18:24 PST

March 21st is the date for the CFNUG. We haven't set the time yet. Meeting
time can be anytime during the evening, to accommodate Frank's schedule and
mine, probably 5:30 or 6pm.

If you're interested in coming and meeting Frank Gruendel, who will be
visiting on vacation, email me offline. Frank was going to bring some of his
Newton gear, and was suggesting that he might bring equipment for rebuilding
Newton and eMate batteries.

Those of you who have already RSVPd, let's choose a location near or in
Kissimmee where we might meet.

Everyone is welcome, of course. Email me offlist to RSVP.

Peace,

Doug Parker