[NTLK] Unbelievable

From: Robert Wright (rwright730_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 16:08:31 PST

After two weeks of trying and making all the mistakes, suddenly, without
fanfare, my newton started connecting to my airport and doing everything it
is supposed to, email, internet, sync with entourage, connect with NCU
either wirelessly or via the serial cable....
I was blown away when I could load apple.com and unna.org in nethhopper.
Even more astounded when I sent a test email out of my outbox and mail V
automatically checked my .mac account and downloaded my email....

It wasnąt painless up to this point, but it is now sweeeet.

Thanks to John Del Pizzo for getting newtourage and me working together.

Just thought Iąd mark the occasion.

Robert Wright

 ps I would have sent this from the newt but I still have to figure out how
to add an additional email account to mail since I am not subscribed via
.mac.