Re: [NTLK] Rush Hour, Newtendo and More

From: dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 19:49:12 PST

it's the first torrent I've tried to host on my own, I got it working for myself (so I was downloading from myself), but maybe I did something incorrect. I also uploaded to suprnova.org, but it's still not showing.

I'll look into it more when I get home.

Sorry for the delay.

Jack Burks
www.dumbstart.com