[NTLK] NewtonLust

Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 08:14:56 PST

    Greatly liked what I saw at...

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~martinw/Newtonlust/index.html

   ... I think it is great to see what the best is that a platform can be.

    May I suggest screen shots of the following...

 - MadMax MP3 Player
 - Yazi (Yet Another Z Interpreter) for all the Infocom games and beyond! Before Newtendo, this single program added dozens of other text adventure games.
 - Dragon Speech
 - Newton with a Stowaway keyboard
 - Newton using NewtChat (AIM)
 - The Message (Newton Bible with three versions)
 - Solo Deluxe (Great fun for a solitare game)
 - Newt Jared. :)
 - Newton Movie Player
 - Examples of the same site from Nethopper, Luna Suite, Newt's Cape, and Courier.
 - ATA flash card drivers in use. :) (Newton using like a 512 meg to 1 gig card)
 - Newton with a wireless card

   My suggestions. :)

   Doctor Clu