[NTLK] Clipart? How to import a image

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:30:08 PST

Is it possible to make your own clipart for use with Standalone's
ScrapBook?

What I'm trying to do: I have scanned a letterhead that I want to use in

Standalone's Fax cover creator. I have tried emailing the image in both
Pict format as well as jpeg to no avail, it just says 'image'. I have
uploaded the image to the web and downloaded it to the Newt via Newtftp,

still no go.

If there was a way to create clipart I think I could copy and Paste it.

Any suggestions? I dont use simple mail, but I do have Newtscape with
the jpegconvert extension

Greg