Re: [NTLK] best ways to type foreign accents

From: Helvécio Mafra (helvecio.mafra_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 18:58:18 PST

After googling around a bit I finally found the correct link for the
keyboard I mentioned:
<http://www.powertrans.de/software/keyboards.html>

Downloads page:

<http://www.powertrans.de/download/index.html>

Download link:

<ftp://ftp.travel-cs.com/pub/freeware/ptkeyb11.zip> or
<ftp://ftp.travel-cs.com/pub/freeware/powertrans_keyboards1.1.sit.hqx>

Unfortunately these last two are broken :(

Cheers,
Helvecio

On quinta-feira, mar 4, 2004, at 22:16 Brazil/East, Helvécio Mafra
wrote:

> I think what you need is a package called "PT-KEYB Brazilian", by
> Travel Concept Solutions. They have several freeware keyboards (the one
> that you tap on the little keyboard icon) for various languages,
> including Brazilian Portuguese. Their web site used to be at
> www.travel-cs.com, but it's not working right now :(
> Where are you located? If near Brazilia we could arrange a meeting so
> that I can beam the package to you. I have no idea if I still have it
> on my computer, but it's in my Newton for sure.

Um abraço,
Helvécio

--
Classificados: Troco sogra por víbora. Pago a diferença
                                                          \|||/