[NTLK] Rebuild of nBlog available

From: Gavin McKenzie (ntlk_at_gavinmckenzie.fastmail.fm)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 07:48:09 PST

Folks,

I've rebuilt nBlog from Adam's posted sources. The source doesn't seem
to contain an expiry date, and the rebuild runs...though I haven't tried
posting with it yet.

I've put up a .sit file that just contains the nblog.pkg at:

http://www.gavinmckenzie.com/newton/nblog/

As a challenge to myself (someone who is slowly trying to learn how to
develop on the Newt) I'm going to try and add support for a new API to
nBlog beyond the Blogger/Blogger2 APIs included -- I want a more
MovableType friendly API that uses the other non-Blogger interfaces
supported by MT so that, at a minimu, I'll be able to get support for a
separate title from the post body unlike the Blogger API.

Gavin.