Re: [NTLK] OT: Steve and the Newton (Was: Money Making)

From: Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes (marcus.magalhaes_at_vlinfo.com.br)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 14:18:04 PST

Let me make a suggestion.

Create an online petition. There's a famous site to do just that.

Can't remember the name, but it shouldn't be difficult to find.

That works. Period. A lot of signatues made, recently, Macromedia
release Shockwave to Solaris/Intel.

Ok, it's not Newton's ressurrection, but it's a start.

I'd be glady to sign it. Heck, I can ever sign a document to show
I'm willing to buy one. ;-)

After that, send an email to Mr. Jobs and tell him there's a lot
of people backing your proposal.

<snip>