Re: [NTLK] a happy find

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 10:11:38 PST

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 09:08:51AM -0500, Vaguely Radio wrote:
> Speaking of which, does Guy Kawasaki come off as combative in that
> interview, to you? Maybe he's just being a typical interview host and
> trying to ask the "tough questions" but it really seemed a bit
> aggressive.

He didn't seem overly aggressive to me. Often you can get better answers
from people when you ask them slightly controversial questions or play
devil's advocate. That tends to evoke the passion in people for something
and in this case, Guy was probably asking questions that he knew Menuez
would be both agreeable with as well as defensive.

-Jeff