[NTLK] MP130 and other stuff for sale

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 10:04:22 PST

Before these go to ebay, I thought I would offer them to the list first.

MP130 with 1MB storage card. Excellent condition with all ports, flaps,
doohickeys and original stylus but no case, charger, or rechargeable
batteries. Screen has no visible scratches. Backlight works. $40 plus
shipping of your choice

Original Newton Keyboard with canvas Newton carrying case (fits any
Newton): $20.00 plus shipping of your choice

EtherLink III 3C589D Ethernet card and dongle. I have not been able to
make this work with my MP2100 but others on the list have so YMMV.
$5.00 plus shipping of your choice

Megahertz 28.8K Cruise Card with XJACK Connector. Item has never been
tested so is sold as is. $5.00 plus shipping of your choice

MP100 with all original accessories, box, VHS, stylus, leather case.
The screen on this MP is badly scratched (too many games of Solo!) but
it does work. The power adapter works but needs a new tip (I cut off
old tip and tested the voltage out.) FREE plus shipping of your choice.

Payment by PayPal only.