Re: [NTLK] PocketPC-style backdrop app

From: Manuel Probsthain (manu_at_xonxion.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 13:53:54 PST

Victor Rehorst wrote:

>Grab the source and hack it yourself :-)

I saw this comin'...
Only 'cause I've hacked your tracker. ;-)

I'll look into it, seems to be easier than my current project of porting
the original PalmOS DopeWars (which is awesome IMHO and the reason why I
purchased a Palm III) to the Newt (named nDopeWars) because the existing
port is written in Basic and way too big and unstable: 19KB compared to
228KB.

But since I've had probs doing this I'm searching someone who ports me
the C code, the UI is already there, nice lookin' by the way...

Cheers,
Manu