Re: [NTLK] nblog troubles

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 20:27:03 PST

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 08:11:15PM -0800, Dale Steele wrote:
> I'm trying to set up Gavin's upgrade so that I can post to my
> livejournal account. I seem to be having a few troubles, some of
> which may be due to my not knowing how to configure the API settings
> after having it working for my blogger site. I've made a few guesses
> as to what these are likely to be.
>
> I'm currently getting connection errors:
> "An error occured in Connect Endpoint FSM. Problem connecting. Check
> the currently seleccted connection setings and IP address
> configuration. Error = 60047"
>
> I know others have posted to Moveable Type blogs, do we know if nBlog
> can now LiveJournal?

I got one test post to work, then came back to do a real post a couple
of days later, got an essentially-similar error, and now tried again and
got a successful post. I have no clue as to what during the past 30
hours or so I've done that's changed anything, save that when the icon
in the upper left says "Post", it works, and if it says "Update" on a
new entry, it won't.

--
61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?",
    I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.