[NTLK] nBlog working with LiveJournal Now

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 23:08:43 PST

Just to let folks know, Gavin helped me with some settings and it
took a couple of restarts to get things straightened out but I'm
posting to LJ now. Hopefully this evolution of nBlog will continue
and include an easier way to switch back and forth between blog
communities etc. Way to go Gavin!

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele