Re: [NTLK] MP130 and V60ci cell as modem

From: Zwerling (mail_at_zwerling.ns.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 08:08:57 PST

Yes, I have looked at Modem Modifier and tried a few things. I have not
had success, primarily because I don't know what to change or what to
change it to. I have searched for modem scripts or whatever for this
phone but have found nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas?

If someone has connected another phone successfully, what phone? what
modem set-up? where did you get the set-up? how are you physically
connecting? Etc?

thanks,
Stephen Zwerling
MP H1000, MP 130