[NTLK] Zagat's not playing "nice" with my 2100

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 18:53:10 PST

A few days ago I wrote the list about my Pretec 32 having what I thought
was Bad sectors. Well imagine my surprise when I did a back up and
restore to another card, everything was fine for about 3 days. Then last
night I was sending an email via wifi and the Newt just quite and
restarted on it own (no Bugtrap report). I quickly ejected the card, let
the internal boot, then reinserted the Card and it stalled on Zagat's
(Just as it did with the previous Card problem) All seems to be just
fine now that Zagat's is gone.

I know it doesn't sound earthshaking, but I did much trouble
shooting-starting with the packages deactivated and loading them one by
one, and was sure it was a bad card. Now I am pretty sure that it was
Zagat's, which I believe was a 2.0 program.

Greg