Re: [NTLK] Received a suspicious e-mail about a Newton survey.

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:01:29 PST

Well, they could use someone else's HWR, but thing is, everyone seems
to come to the conclusion that the Newton still has the best HWR
system, so it would be weird to move to something different as a user.
Other thing is, it was just an example. HyperCard has not been in
active development for almost ten years, Apple won't sell it. I doubt
they would sell off their Newton tech ...

David