Re: [NTLK] Received a suspicious e-mail about a Newton survey.

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 14:26:45 PST

Andrei Chichak wrote:
-> At 08:52 AM 3/12/2004 +1300, you wrote:
-> I don't think paragraph would be considered third party since they wrote
-> the HWR system to begin with. Last time I saw them, they were a
holding of
-> Sun and had their HWR for sale for Wince.

I think that is where M$ got the HWR for the Pocket PC. Ours is gooder
though. ;-)

I just hope that someone can build something as good as the Newton.

-NAte