Re: [NTLK] On the topic of a new Newton...

From: Marcus Andree S. Magalhaes (marcus.magalhaes_at_vlinfo.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 16:52:07 PST

<snip>

> Only thing is, I really like my 2100 because of the size of the screen.
> Come on Apple release an OQO type device, we all want one, may be even
> two.. ; )

<snip>

Ahhh.... finally someone who understands my feelings. ;-)

Same thing here. Got a palm III back in '98 so I could keep my MP 2100
for higher level tasks than be dropped in the floor once per month.

That screen is crap!! Can't see how people does web surfing on
something that seems like a cell phone visor!

Last year, I was decided to upgrade my palm III but most newer cheap
palm devices has smaller lcd screens. Seems like tech stuff is going
backwards.