[NTLK] Battery Woes - nimh = Alkaline? heeelp!

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 08:17:17 PST

Battery Woes,

Hello all :) I recently opened up my case to make changes to my
backlight (Generously sent to me by Calvin G.!)

I'm having some problems now that I've put everything back together. My
Battery won't charge :( It always says, "Alkaline" in AVIs backdrop.

Any ideas? It seems like if I fiddled with the grey cable coming out
from beside the battery bay, it would turn to nimh. But whenever I
closed the case, I only get, "Alkaline" :(

I thought that cable was the mic cable :P So I don't see what wiggling
it could have done :P

Thanks in advance!

-Eagan