Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 09:25:02 PST

OK THAT isnt normal. just yesterday i was brushing up my hwr skills on my newt as i rode the train and i was able to do all letters with no problem. i usually only write in caps and my last name is green so i know for a fact that the uppercase e is possible. i was using alt rec to practice in case anyone was wondering. practice makes perfect.

LAG

"Peter H. Coffin" <hellsop_at_ninehells.com> wrote:

Some characters just aren't doable with HWR. "\" for example. The popup
keyboard is useful in those circumstances.