Re: [NTLK] Data - 'Soup'? beaming - no such choice... Solution

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 02:59:16 PST

>Please, listmembers, what do I do to transfer this data to my new
>card without removing from the old? Although I quess I could live
>with deleting from the old.... as long as it is, in fact, moved to
>the new.
>--
>Berthe
>Denmark, MP2100

With the help of DJ, I was made aware of
http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/souptransport/index.htm.
I checked it out, and it works well, but for what I wanted, Peters
'restore' (once I got the meaning of his advice) was the best
solution for me.
I've made a 'HowTo' version on WikiWiki......
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/MoveSoupsFromCardtoCard

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100